Subject: Invitation to a Professional Discussion Breakfast by remspace
From: František Průša <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2024 17:59:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Jakobson,

Thank you for connecting, and I hope you are doing well. We are currently 
organizing a discussion event titled "Two Months with the New Construction 
Law" on September 25, 2024, as part of our communication platform 
<https://www.remspace.cz/> remspace, and I would like to invite you as one 
of the speakers. We are particularly interested in exploring the contrast 
between the building permitting processes in Estonia and the Czech Republic, 
and where we could learn from each other. If you plan to visit the Czech 
Republic in September, we are flexible and can adjust the event date 
accordingly. If not, we would be happy to include you online.

I want to emphasize that our intention is not to criticize, but rather to 
discuss the positive impacts of the new Building Act and what lies ahead. We 
will also select other speakers for the discussion based on this theme. We 
recognize that the new Building Act is a significant step in the right 
direction, requiring considerable effort and time. We would be very pleased 
if the Minister could participate in the planned event.

Thank you in advance for your response, and please do not hesitate to 
contact me with any questions.

Best regards,
František Průša

 <https://www.remspace.cz/>

 <https://www.remspace.cz/akce/moravian-real-estate-date/program>